Friday, June 19, 2009

2012

So, Roland Emmerich is coming out with his new opus in November. I've watched the two trailers that are out for 2012, and I have to say that I'm not impressed. WTF? The Day After Tomorrow wasn't bad enough? What's up with this dude and disaster flicks? Aliens, weather, and the sun. I guess it's his niche but is he only capable of CGI explosions and people running from CGI explosions? Is he Europe's answer to Michael Bay?
Don't get me wrong. I like explosions and action and bullets flying. But I also like there to be something called a good story with great acting. Action is great, but not when it's the whole point of the movie. I guess that's easy to do with a disaster flick. But anybody wondering how to do a good disaster film needs to watch Deep Impact. Great fucking movie! It wasn't about the disaster, it was about the people. And yes, it was directed by a woman and you could tell. I still liked it, and you can all lick my dick if you think otherwise!
Seriously! This dude just needs to take his California tanned, grey haired old saggy ass back to the Fatherland and stop spewing his rotton movie jizz all over the faces of the American public.
With that said, I really liked Independence Day. And if any of you motherfuckers don't go and see Zombieland, then you can kiss my royal, white, Irish ass.
Here's the trailer:

See!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment