Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the fuck?

Ok, mad scientists in Seoul, South Korea have cloned four beagles. Click here to read the story. Now, I'm whatever on the whole cloning thing. I wouldn't mind somebody cloning me without a brain. It would be nice to have a spare parts repository.
The thing is what the scientists did to these beagles. They implanted genes into these poor beagles that makes them fluorescent. That means they glow in the fucking dark. Not only are they man's best friend, but they're a convenient night light as well. Oh, and they had to make them glow red. So now they look like little evil Satan beagles in the middle of the night. They probably scare the shit out of each other.
I have a message for scientists everywhere:
STOP FUCKING WITH DNA! MOTHER NATURE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING! ROLL WITH IT!
What's next? People with wings? That would totally fuck up my wardrobe. If I wanna fly, I'm gonna attach a jet engine to my ass just like everybody else. I swear, if we're not careful, someday we'll genetically engineer ourselves and everything else right out of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment