Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's with the blade, governor?

As you Californian's already know, Schwartzenegger and the heads of the legislature finally agreed on the budget last night. They were pretty much at a stalemate until the governator pulled out a knife as big as a toddler and said, "We're gonna slash the budget, or I'm going to slash you. Got it? I'll make you all girly men! Now, somebody get me a cigar and an SUV!" Apparently, he got sick and tired of going back and forth on education and taxes with the Democrats and just completely lost it. The Democrats, having seen his movies, pretty much did what he said after that for fear that he'd take their manhood and put it in a jar on his trophy case.
I guess my governor can beat your governor in a knife fight. Go figure. Crazy bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment