Monday, December 14, 2009

Caffeine and Mutant Vagina Taco Faces

I'm at work trying to decide if I'm over caffeinated or not caffeinated enough. I think it's funny. I was on Facebook this morning and a friend of mine mentioned that a man her husband deals with through work's name is Harry Dong. Now, I found this hilarious and so did she which is why she posted it. She spelled it Hairy Dong which is I'm sure what she was thinking. So her husband gets all Facebook emo ass sore over the whole thing and goes on about how she isn't spelling his name right. It sounds the same and is pretty damn funny either way.


Jesus, can't anybody take a joke anymore?


Oh, and mojojuju tweeted today that, "I saw your face and automatically imagined the taste of tacos in my mouth". I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. Immediately several questions popped into my mind. First and foremost was what kind of taco was it? Seriously, how do you look like carne asada tastes? A few years ago, I saw a girl at Burning Man that was naked and had inner labia that looked like two pairs of roast beef hanging between her legs. Did his face look like that? God forbid it wasn't a breaded fish taco. And are we talking hard or soft shell here? Hmmmmm.............. I can only imagine this person looks like a breaded mutant vagina set on fire and wrapped in a tortilla. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment