Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Nothing
I really hate it when I have pretty much nothing to write about. I think it's because I'm not getting out enough at the moment. I did go up Glendale Blvd last night and explored Little Armenia and downtown Glendale. I was really surprised how nice it was up there. Kinda reminded me a bit of my long lost Long Beach just way bigger. I think it's why I like Long Beach so much. It's got all the amenities of a big city, but it's not so big that it overwhelms me. I kinda felt that way last night going up through the center of Glendale. I was just too big for my taste. There are a lot of cool places I want to explore before I leave. But, it really isn't the place for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment